Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Victory Vision Review

Well, it have seemed like old age since Victory announced their newest motorcycle, the Victory Vision. The selling program behind the new Vision started with creative person conceptions up to the unveiling of both the Tourist and Street Vision theoretical accounts at the North Star stockholder's meeting held early this year. The selling is working, slowly wetting the consumer's appetency over a year's clip period of time. This acquires the consumers interested in the Harley Davidson and Honda Tourer's retention off buying to see what the Victory Vision experience will be like.

Consumers were constantly guessing and discussing what the Victory Vision would be like. The Kingpin Cruisers (KingpinCruisers.net) -- the figure 1 Victory bike partisans site, held polls on which creative person rendering would be closest to the concluding product. Once the assorted bike mags received their stock Victory Vision photographs from Victory, the articles and treatments increased. It quickly became evident that you either loved the new Vision conception or hated right from the initial photos. People that initially criticise the Victory Vision make not see the full picture. They should clap the Victory Vision for being a new advanced designing which integrates the up-to-the-minute technology. How many other makers are releasing new models? for this fact alone, the Victory Vision is a winner.

With the twelvemonth dragging on and the new Victory Vision theoretical accounts making rare visual aspects at the assorted bike shows, the consumers were demanding more. The local Victory franchises heard these petitions as well. What happened adjacent was that Victory allowed their authorised traders to engage the Victory motortruck to transport the two Victory Vision theoretical accounts to their shop for the weekend to demonstration to their customers. The independent Victory traders had to blast out some large money to acquire the chance to have got the Vision show up at their shop. But this ended up being a immense win for both the consumer and dealerships. Tons of traffic and possible new Pbs on existing Victory bikes in the store as well as taking pre orders on the new Victory Vision.

The greatest win came in the fact that consumers could sit down on the Victory Vision Cruiser and Street models. Buts in seating if you will. This is what sells bikes. Stay away from any franchise that makes not allow you sit down on a bike and take a demonstration for a diagnostic test ride. After all, you make not get married your married woman without taking her for a diagnostic test ride, if you cognize what I mean.

I was fortunate to catch the Victory motortruck with the Victory Vision theoretical accounts at my local Victory dealership. I took tons of photos, sat on the motorcycle and took it for a demonstration ride. My first feeling was, Wow! The photographs online and in the mags make not make this Victory Vision justice. Sure styling is subjective, but the motorcycle looks alone and very stylish. The Vision have alot of plastic fairings. My one concern was the amount of harm that would be caused if the motorcycle drop over. Well, this concern was set to rest when I saw how the Victory applied scientists designed into the organic structure work, body/fairing protectors which were portion of the rider ft rests. This single point kept the remainder of the bike from touching the ground. It also allowed you enough purchase to unbend the heavy motorcycle back to vertical. Very cool.

When I sat on the Victory Vision Tourist model, I was impressed by the low and very comfy place height. You are portion of this motorcycle when you sit down and drive it. Unlike Harley Davidson's where I experience like I am sitting up on top of the motorcycle and not really feeling like I am portion of the bike. Harley feel like water scooters to me compared to the Victory motorcycles. The comfy incorporate place on the Victory Vision also intends you have got a less centre of gravity. They motorcycle felt very wieldy and very well balanced. Very comfy horseback riding place and handlebar location.

My fourth estate base on balls allowed me a privileged demonstration ride. The first few proceedings on the bike, I was nervous owed to the size and all of the fairings. After about 10 proceedings I began to settle down in and acquire comfy with the bike. At 20 proceedings I forgot I was on a immense full packer tourer. The adjustable windshield and appliances kept my attending so I needed to coerce myself to concentrate on the route and not these gadgets.

The Victory Vision is a sheer pleasance to sit and I would definitely see it for my long touring rides. I would even acquire it as a commuter. The Victory Vision, with all the stretched out selling and hype, is going to be a winner. My advice is bury about the Harley Davidson's and Honda tourists and travel pre-order yourself a Victory Vision. You will be glad you did and everyone will be asking you, what sort of motorcycle is that.

No comments: